Planning an event at WhirlyBall
When planning an event at any of our three locations, you should understand the differences between each facility as well as how to go about planning the event and our policies. This information is answered below:
This questionnaire will help you in planning your outing at WhirlyBall.
Considerations when planning an event:
- Which location will you attend?
- How many people will attend?
- What day would you like the court?
- What is your desired start time?
- How many hours do you need the court?
We recommend one (1) hour of court time for every ten (10) people
- Do you know which menu you would like?
Note: Please keep in mind that if you are reserving more than seven (7) days from today there is a two (2) hour court reservation required.
If you have further questions, please contact us at 1-800-8-WHIRLY or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org